The Healthy Families program provides a safe space where refugee women come to be natured mentally, and physically for their well-being. We are “Stitching Lives Together” for our program participants and the community through our wrap-around services.
We believe in a holistic approach to ensure that refugee women and youth have improved well-being and are able to be productive members of their families and the community. The program helps them increase their ability to navigate social services, attain improved functional language, financial literacy, achieve and build healthy relationships within the family. Addressing Domestic Violence Prevention, and Sexual Assault.
Healthy Families Program:
- Achieve and build healthy relationships within the family
- Attain improved functional language
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Mental Health
- Domestic Violence - Prevention
- Sexual Assault – Healing
- Breast Cancer Education & Awareness
- Navigate social services
- Financial literacy
- Close The Digital Divide
How Can We Help You
- Emergency Assistance
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Child Care Assistance – (CAPS)
- Medicaid & EBT, etc.
How Can You Help Us
We believe in a holistic approach to ensure that refugee women have improved well-being in order to be able to be productive members of their families and communities at large. We can't do this lifesaving work without help.