The Healthy Families program provides a safe space where refugee women come to be natured mentally, and physically for their well-being.
The program helps them increase their ability to
- Achieve and build healthy relationships within the family
- Attain improved functional language
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Mental Health
- Domestic Violence - Prevention
- Sexual Assault – Healing
- Breast Cancer Education & Awareness
- Navigate social services
- Financial literacy
How Can We Help You
- Emergency Assistance
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance (LIHEAP)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Child Care Assistance – (CAPS)
- Medicaid & EBT, etc.
How Can You Help Us
We believe in a holistic approach to ensure that refugee women have improved well-being in order to be able to be productive members of their families and communities at large. We can't do this lifesaving work without help.